Acceptable Use Policy
Access to and use of the 2realms.com World Wide Web site is provided subject to these terms and conditions. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY AS USE OF THIS SITE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The following constitute the acceptable use policy for 2realms.com:
- Acceptable Use Policy (This page)
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page
- About page
You, the user, understand and agree:
- that the content of 2realms.com contains opinion, commentary, news, articles and analysis of topics and subjects that are controversial, and that:
- this content may be considered by some to be offensive, in error, or otherwise objectionable.
You the user RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS 2realms.com, its owner(s), shareholders, employees, successors and assigns, from and against any claims, demands, actions, liens, rights, subrogated or contribution interests, debts, liabilities, judgments, costs, and attorney's fees, arising out of, claimed on account of, or in any manner predicated upon the use of the 2realms.com website, including any civil or criminal cause or action.
In addition, you the user:
- agree not to not make a claim against or sue 2realms.com, its owner(s), shareholders, employees, successors and assigns, for any cause arising out of, claimed on account of, or in any manner predicated upon the use of the 2realms.com website.
- are free to use the 2realms.com Website for any lawful, worthy and ethical purpose, except as limited by this Acceptable Use Policy.
- agree not to communicate with 2realms.com, its owner(s), shareholders, employees, successors and assigns, in a threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, or obscene manner.
- agree not to use this domain name, website or its contents in any way to facilitate or send abusive or unsolicited bulk email ("spam").
- agree all emails and submissions become the property of 2realms.com, and are used, edited, altered, or published solely at our discretion
This Website contains material protected by law, including but not limited to copyrights and trademarks. Unless otherwise noted, all rights in such material are reserved to 2realms.com or the individual or entity to whom these rights are assigned.
No representations or warranties are made regarding the materials in or operations of this website. In particular, 2realms.com makes no warranties concerning the integrity or fitness or a particular purpose of any information, either express or implied, and disclaims any warranties of non-infringement. 2realms.com shall not be liable for any damages of any kind that may result from the use of this website. Materials in and operations of this website are provided as-is and there is no warranty made that they will be free from errors or interruptions.
This Acceptable Use Policy, including its agreements to hold harmless, indemnify, and agreements not to make a claim against or to sue, shall be interpreted according to applicable state and federal law. It is to be construed as broadly and inclusively as is permitted by relevant federal and state law. If any portion of this policy (including agreements) is held invalid, the balance shall continue in full force and effect.